Today, I will give thanks. I will pour out my thanksgiving in all things.
I will trust and continue to follow His leading, even when I don’t have the eyes to see what He sees.
241. A full house of people gathered for worship
242. Blueberry muffins eaten by little boys who love to drop crumbs
243. Squealing babies who just want to be heard
244. Coffee on the furniture because a baby just needs to be quieted during prayer (Greenley just wanted a sip…)
245. Paxton riding the cat’s back-it was fun
246. Anxious parents who love their children too much to just let them roam
247. Seeing the footprints of God in the lives of 2 new believers
248. Communion shared
249. Learning to dance with a new community-who are you really?
250. Faithfulness of others even when our Sunday morning gathering is, as Thad says, “Wheels Off.”
“Eucharisteo-thanksgiving-always precedes the miracle.” Ann Voskamp
We need a miracle. I’m praying for one by next Sunday.